Live the present, not the past


Philippians 3:13-14

.............. Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

I press on toward the goal to win the prize

for which God has called me.

There are many regrets in our lives. Who can stand and say he doesn't have any? As we go on our lives, the regrets, fears and quams build up.
There are so many good things in front of us, yet we are blinded by the past. We dare not move forward because we are held back by fears.
We talk as if we know what to do, but in reality, we don't. We hesitate and wait for others to move first. Our fears has overcome the desire to be a new self the next moment.
No, I want to be a new me ..............
forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize
for which God has called me.

0 comments: