Which do you choose?


I believe, each of us has problems of all sorts. There's no one out there who wants to listen, much more to share our burden.

Sometimes, it's worse when we did or said something that might hurt others ..... their feelings.

There were times when we thought things would be better, but none of that happened.

There were times when we tried to be selfsih, but we were brought up with good values, so we couldn't.

If someone were to offer you a lot of money today, would you accept it?

If the condition of having the money is, to disappear forever, would you still accept it?

If you have a choice to decide what to become, what would you choose?

This is the time which we should listen to what Jesus said:

Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
John 14:1

I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6


Whichever way you have chosen, remember to tell Jesus about it!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Why a horoscope on a Christian blog?

Anonymous said...

Questions like this remind me of something I'm currently working on--I'm reading Rick Warren's, "A Purpose Driven Life."

Anonymous said...

Good collection of materials and easy way of explaining.
Keep it up.
I need comments from some one like you on my website
please check it on
http://trainyourmind.blogspot.com