Where your heart is .....

Psalm 84 : 1 - 2
How lovely is your dwelling place,
O Lord Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints,
for the courts of the Lord;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God.

Whenever I feel overwhelmed by the troubles I face, I will definitely remember these verses. There is also a song based on the verses. I can remember it well because I can feel the heavy burden on my shoulders being taken off everytime after meditating on the verses.

Yes, finding a shoulder to lean on is rather difficult now, especially when everyone has his own responsibles. Nobody cares to give you even two minutes of their time. The most anyone would ask is, "How are you, dear?" But, they never take the time to listen
to your answer.

However, I still have God to listen to me. His Words are precious ....... Amen .....



0 comments: