Where Are You?

Philippians 4:11 - 13

I don't say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know both how to have a little, and I know how to have a lot. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret - whether well-fed or hungry, whether in abundance or or in need. I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me.

It is very difficult to be content with life itself. There is much to achieve and to desire for.

A friend once said, “My journey in this life will never reach its destination because I'm easily sidetracked by temptations and desires ...”

Whose life isn't that way?

Frankly speaking, we are all easily sidetracked because we are not contented with what we already have. Even when we have made up our minds to pursue our goals, we can still be sidetracked. Let's just say … we all have the curiosity to know what is going on around us!

Are you contented with what you have now?

Will you exchange your possessions with something better?

Have you be in the circumstance where little is enough?

Have you been in the circumstance where abundance is considered not enough?

Have you been in need but no one to turn to?

Well the good news is, God is here! He knows what you want. He alone knows whether you need all those your heart desires. The most important advice is, let go and let God.

When you allow God to decide for you, you will find contentment!





Build not just a business, but a successful one!
http://find.sitesell.com/freyin12.html

0 comments: