A hopeful seed

From the parable of a sower (Luke8 : 1-15)

".............................v11: The seed is the word of God"
"............................ v15: But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by preserving, produce a crop."


I would like to admit that I am, like one of the seeds,

"v14: The seed that fell among thorns ....... hear but blinded by life's worries ........."

I can understand why I 'm like that. Much as I wanted to be the seed in v15, I'm also chocked by all life's worries. I don't know how and when to let go!

If you are like me, then take a rest from your burden. Lay out all your worries in front of God. Let Him take over. Let Him make over. Allow him to bring the change in us.

Let us be like the butterfly......... bringing new seeds to everywhere it stops. Let us not be trapped by life's worries........... a butterfly never does!

0 comments: