The parable of the widow and the judge (Luke18 : 2-6)

"............ In a certain town there was a judgewho neither feared God nor cared about men. And there was a widow who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'

For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, Even though I don't fear God nor care about men, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!' "

No, God is not like the judge in this story.

He wants us to tell him what we want. But, like the judge, He will grant us our wishes as we are persistent and sincere in all our wishes.


Luke 18:7 ... And will not God bring about justice for His chosen ones who cry out to Him day and night?



0 comments: